MSP & MSSP Services to
Health Care Payers,
Operators and Providers,
SP Tech serves health insurance payers, infrastructure and clinical health care providers, and expanding biotech companies operating with 30-3,000 employees with multiple offices from PA to CT.
|Topic||Identify Goals||Strategic Alignment||Engineer Solutions||Install Solution||Risk Mgt||Monitor Perfor-mance|
|Education||Approach: FACHE||CGEIT, E|ISM||ECBA, COBIT, MS-IAS||CAHIMS, Project+||HCISPP, CND, SSCP||CSI via ITILv3|
IT services for health insurance payers, infrastructure and clinical health care providers, and biotech companies are typically handled by the most technically savvy employee, a small IT department, OR is outsourced to a private managed service provider versed with serving the health care industry. If your employee or IT staff could put more time into operations management, patient care, and practice management, would your enterprise run smoother?
Electronic Health Records
SP Tech reps established providers of hosted electronic health records (E-H-R) and practice management systems (PM). These systems leverage your IT infrastructure, eliminate the need for storage space, software upgrades and backup services; IT costs to maintain electronic medical records are cut dramatically. (Note: using this service could lead to freeing expensive floor space of paper medical records when you’re ready.)
Certified Consultant for Practice Fusion EHR – RiSe Solutions trains clinical healthcare providers to use PracticeFusion end-to-end. 2hrs training includes overview, one-on-one/group remote training, Q&A; $85 per session.
Key points of Health Care IT from RiSe Solutions:
- Migrate paper to digital with safety and simplicity
- Hosted cloud-based phone systems
- HIPPA compliant email | Wrap-around Cyber Security Programming
- IT Network management, cloud computing, support, refresh computing devices (NextGen security as a service provides formidable shield around network and resources (prem or cloud)
- Guide evaluation of IT and Information Security vendors by establishing written evaluation criteria with internal committee
- Provide business continuity and disaster recovery
- Manage your HIPPA security and compliance audits
- Services influenced by HIMSS Certified Associate in Healthcare Information Management Systems (CAHIMS) (e.g. pertinent industry topics, MIS, data privacy, vendor selection, project management)
Review Process. We meet and talk with your COO, CIO, CISO, and Practice Managers in detail to understand the logistics of your enterprise, business processes, and workflow. We recommend a paid assessment of your IT infrastructure from a business partner to produce a report of recommendations to optimize your IT infrastructure and Information Security program. We agree which items in the report to implement; a statement of work follows to ensure daily smooth operation. If you think Health Care IT from SP Tech can improve the MIS and information security of your enterprise, please fill out the “Request A Consultation” form via at the link in the base of this page, type “RiSe HIT” in the subject line; include your email signature in the message body. I reply within 24 hours to arrange an exploratory conference call to identify your specific HIT needs.
Ref’l Agents: StratXIT Solutions (includes services influenced by CPHIMS BOK) and PerimeterWatch
IT management outsourced it providers medical practices hosted medical records electronic medical records electronic health records E-H-R practice management software application service provider metro new york city, NYC, queens, brooklyn, jersey city, new jersey